Sorry, I have been a hermit for the past 2 months, gosh how time has flown by.
I have been so poorly since coming out of hospital I have struggled to blog but today I set up my Youtube channel ( I think) haha. Not sure why it fast-forwards but you can take it back to the start.
You can find me there.. by clicking here
I would love if you checked it out and subscribed.
Lots of Love,
I recently updated my blog domain and lost my social media share count loss on every article because I think it is linked to my old address. I think it will start again accumulating the numbers from this point forward to my new domain, (I hope) for any future shares.
So if you shared anything before on my old web address http://www.battlingbrokenmindsandbrokenbodies.wordpress.com this link will now not work.
Thank you, for everyone who has been sharing them and showing me support to date.
Below is an outline of some content to come;
- Coping with mental health disorders and its sigma.
- Cervical screening
- Ehlers Danlos III and me.
- My PoTs Journey.
- Studying with learning difficulties.
- Living with a vitamin D deficiency.
- Advice on how to cope with photo-sensitivity.
- Living with OCD.
- 22 and a skin biopsy.
- My cystoscopy.
- Battling allergens and oral food syndrome.
- Food recipes – Gluten and nut free
- Vegetarian food recipes – Gluten and nut free
- My favorite products – Allergy free.
- Free from Gluten Vs Gluten Free: What’s the difference?
- Good restaurants that caters for allergies.
- The best and worse free-from ready meals.
- Travelling with food allergies.
- Ben’s story: Living with Autism
- Simon’s and Becci’s stories: Living with Diabetes
- Jennifer’s story: Living with Bipolar Disorder
- Jordan’s story: Living with Schizophrenia
As my blog expands I will be posting content in categories. The main reason for this is because I will be generating posts on very different topics and I want to make your life easier.
How does this work?
You can click on the drop down menu on the homepage to see categories . However, if you only want to view a specific condition; you will need to click on the hyperlink near the bottom of the page.
Over and out
Lots of Love