Below is an outline of some content to come;
- Coping with mental health disorders and its sigma.
- Cervical screening
- Ehlers Danlos III and me.
- My PoTs Journey.
- Studying with learning difficulties.
- Living with a vitamin D deficiency.
- Advice on how to cope with photo-sensitivity.
- Living with OCD.
- 22 and a skin biopsy.
- My cystoscopy.
- Battling allergens and oral food syndrome.
- Food recipes – Gluten and nut free
- Vegetarian food recipes – Gluten and nut free
- My favorite products – Allergy free.
- Free from Gluten Vs Gluten Free: What’s the difference?
- Good restaurants that caters for allergies.
- The best and worse free-from ready meals.
- Travelling with food allergies.
- Ben’s story: Living with Autism
- Simon’s and Becci’s stories: Living with Diabetes
- Jennifer’s story: Living with Bipolar Disorder
- Jordan’s story: Living with Schizophrenia
As my blog expands I will be posting content in categories. The main reason for this is because I will be generating posts on very different topics and I want to make your life easier.
How does this work?
You can click on the drop down menu on the homepage to see categories . However, if you only want to view a specific condition; you will need to click on the hyperlink near the bottom of the page.
Over and out
Lots of Love